Demigod Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Demigod Society

After the gods wipe out the Earth, only a few demigods remain. What will be next?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 7:35 pm

Jason woke up in the middle of no where, nothing but wasteland around him. He had on a blue t-shirt, shorts, and shoes. He rubbed his head, looking around. He saw only one other person- a girl. Besides that, there was nothing, nothing at all. He got up, trying to remember what happened. He remembered he was at camp, and someone yelled FIRE! That was the last thing that happened before him waking up, that he could recall. Jason went over to the girl, figuring she was in a similar situation. "Hello?" he whispered. "Wake up," he said.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodsociety.forumotion.com
BaileyBriseis

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 8:05 pm

The whole world seemed fuzzy to Maya.
Her body felt heavy and she just wanted to lay like that forever. For some reason, despite seeming to just wake up, she was exhausted and her bones felt like weights. She thought she heard a voice and opened her eyes to see a boy with brown hair and tan skin standing over her. Maya quickly analyzed the boy. He was tall and seemed pretty strong and obviously another demigod. She had seen him around camp before.

Camp? Maya thought. She couldn't remember anything since they were at the bonfire and someone yelled something. She must have blacked out was Maya's reasoning, until she saw her surroundings--a bare wasteland of complete nothingness. And it was cold. Really, really cold.

Maya instantly sat up. She looked over at the boy, confusion written in her gaze, "Who are you? Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 8:10 pm

"I'm Jason Sungo, and I wish I could answer the second question. Look, I just woke up right over there, and I saw you, and I know you from camp. Did the gods wipe our memories or something? Do you think this is a test? Anyway," he got up. "Whatever it is, we better get going. I'm a son of Hecate, so I should be able to teleport us to a safer place." He looked around them again. "The gods are definitely up to something here." He held out a hand, to help her up.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 8:14 pm

Maya hesitantly took the boy's hand. He seemed nice, looked nice, but that didn't mean he was nice. Maya didn't trust people that easily. But even then, Maya couldn't fathom the gods doing any of the things Jason just thought.

Maya stayed silent as she took Jason's hand. She swallowed a lump into her throat before she realized that it wasn't polite to not introduce herself.

"Maya Langdon, Daughter of Athena."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 8:18 pm

"Well, Maya, hang on," Jason said, and teleported them to a nearby cave, apparently. He looked around. "We're going to have to stay here," he said, and threw some logs together. He used magic to start a fire. "I wonder if there are others out there like us, or if it's just us two." He sat next to the fire. "Here," Jason said, taking off his shirt. He had a six-pack and was very muscular. He handed her the shirt, while also being somewhat of a show-off.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 8:26 pm

Maya's eyes wondered down Jason's body. Of course, he was handsome, but there was more important things at hand than some teenage boy's body. Maya was wowed that he managed to start a fire, but didn't show it.

"Do you really think the gods would do this?" Maya's eyes were like steel at this point. "Or if it even was the gods? What do you think happened to the mortals? Or did this only affect the demigods?" Maya started talking to herself. "If it was the gods, why harm mortals? Why even harm the demigods? All we ever do is fight for them and why would they want to destroy us in any way? Especially my mother."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 8:32 pm

"For all we know, Maya, we're being tested right now, and nothing actually happened. The gods could've just done this to us. I think first is figuring out where we are, and then after that, getting back to camp. Figure out what happened from there. Very first off, though, we need water, food, and shelter, and we only have one of those, and it's barely a shelter." Jason looked out of the cave, seeing nothing but wasteland for miles. "Unluckily, I don't even think there's water or food around here, so I might have to try some magic."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 8:45 pm

Maya didn't acknowledge what he said, but instead searched around the cave. She found a rock that curved in and was pretty thin for a rock. She then found some frozen sticks, but they could have been bones. She made a little upside down V structure with the bones before making a platform out of the sticks/bones and places the bowl on top of it over the fire. She then found a loose piece of ice on the flood and put it into the bowl.

"There," Maya adjusted her pony tail as her hair was falling before her eyes. "The ice will melt and the fire will purify it enough to drink. I doubt that summoning water would be easy considering the structure of the molecules in water."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 8:50 pm

"Damn. Still, we need food," Jason said. "I think I could manage summoning water, but food is probably a bit easier, considering the water I summon has to directly come out of a water source, and we're not by any water source. What do you want to eat?" he asked, leaning against the side of the cave.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 9:22 pm

"I don't care," Maya waved him off, her mind still in over time trying to figure out a way to get her and her new found associate back to Camp Half-Blood. "Whatever is easier. I have a feeling we will be needing more magic later."

Maya closely monitored the fire, making sure the water was cooking fine. It was taking a while to melt, but in about a half and hour it should be ready.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 9:31 pm

Jason closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Suddenly, an uncooked chicken appeared in front of him. "I guess we're eating chicken," he said. "Do you want me to start another fire?" he asked, gathering some rocks and sticks.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 9:35 pm

"Go for it," Maya said, waving him off as she was deep in thought. She wondered if Iris messaging still worked, but with the gods seeming to go quiet and there not being any rainbows and her not having and drachmas, it seemed like a pointless idea. They were in the middle of no where, so walking wasn't an option. "How powerful is your magic?" Maya asked Jason. "Could you teleport us to Camp Half-Blood?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 9:41 pm

Jason started another fire, and put the chicken on pointy rocks, using magic to constantly rotate it. "I could, however, I'd like to know how far we are from camp first, before I try anything. Teleporting too far could kill me or something dangerous could happen. How's the water coming along?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 9:49 pm

Maya checked the water. It was all melted, but she had to wait for it to boil and then she would cool it down before they would be able to drink it safely. Even after, she would have to make more because the dry air was eating her alive.

"It'll take a while," Was all Maya said.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 10:08 pm

"That sucks," he said. He sat next to her. "Do you think we should catch some sleep?" he asked, looking at her. "We have a lot to do after the meal, so it might help to sleep afterwards."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 10:11 pm

"Let's eat, then sleep," Maya said, watching the water as it started to boil. She looked over at the chicken, which pretty much looked done. "Does your magic drain you?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 10:16 pm

"A little bit," he said, watching the chicken. "That's what I meant, eat then sleep. So, what was your life before all of this like?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 10:24 pm

Maya shrugged. "Camp, studying, regular Demigod Athena stuff." Maya basically shrugged off the question. Truthfully, her life hasn't been that interesting. "What about you, Mr. Golden Boy? You probably had some big adventures, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 10:28 pm

"I mean, I don't know. My dad is- was? the CEO of Sungo Inc., I grew up well. I surfed a lot in camp, went to the gym, all that kind of stuff. My life isn't as fabulous as most people think." Jason leaned against the wall of the cave. "I hope we can find other people."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 10:31 pm

"So do I," Maya said so quietly that I was basically like she didn't speak at all. "The waters done."
Maya got the water out of the bowl and took a tentative sip and it tasted fine to her. She took a longer sip before handing the bowl to Keith. She took off a chicken leg from the chicken and bit into that. "Bon appetite," She said in monotone.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 10:48 pm

"Thanks," Jason said, taking a sip, then eating some of the chicken. "Do you see any place we could take a nap?" he asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 11:01 pm

"There's floor all around you," Maya observed as she finished her chicken and laid up against a wall, rolling up into a little ball, basically pretending Jason wasn't there as she was lost in her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 12:14 am

"Right," Jason said, in the silence. He ate some more chicken and the rest of his water. "You know, strictly for warmth, it might be a good idea to sleep near each other. So we don't get cold." Jason was attracted to her, but he was going to play it off like the only reason was to keep body warmth.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 12:30 am

Maya thought about it for a moment before realizing it was a pretty good idea. She knew that Jason couldn't keep of a fire all night long and they didn't have anything to burn. Maya was only in a flimsy hoodie and jeans, not nearly what they needed for the chilly air.

"Okay," Was all Maya said as she sat up and moved over a little on her little alcove in the wall for room for Jason.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 12:50 am

Jason went over and put his arms around Maya, moving close to her. He laid down, looking at her. She was a lot smaller than he was. He closed his eyes, keeping close to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning   Beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigod Society :: RPing :: Antartica-
Jump to: